Good Technology Unveils Seven More Mobile Enterprise Apps Secured by Good Dynamics
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Good Technology, the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions, today announced seven new additions to its Good Dynamics® ecosystem of third-party business productivity applications. These additions include apps to edit Microsoft Office and Adobe files, collaboration software from Thomson Reuters, and app development software to help enhance productivity. Each of these enterprise apps were developed leveraging the Good Dynamics® mobile application platform and patent-pending Good Dynamics AppKinetics™ technology that enables the secure exchange of data within and between mobile applications. The new mobile applications augment business worker collaboration while safeguarding enterprise data at rest and in transit through a secure, end-to-end workflow.
A survey by CIO Custom Solutions Group reports that knowledge workers spend 28 hours per week writing emails, searching for information and collaborating internally1. With two-thirds of the North American and European workforce reporting that they work outside of their corporate office at least occasionally every month, according to Forrester Research, Inc., it's imperative that business leaders initiate programs that keep their workforce productive and connected while mobile and remote2.
With Good Dynamics AppKinetics, developers can engineer apps to securely exchange information within and between applications on a single device without jeopardizing data security, employees' confidentiality or user experience. This app-to-app interoperability allows companies to create secure, end-to-end workflows amongst a broader ecosystem of popular, business productivity applications that can aid business processes and augment employee collaboration, which ultimately increases customer service and satisfaction.
"In today's BYO environment, employees not only want to bring their personal devices to work, but also the business applications they know and use in their personal lives. Enterprise workers just want to get their jobs done and when IT tries to 'restrict' access to certain apps, employees often find ways around those policies in order to utilize the apps they prefer," said Herve Danzelaud, vice president, Business Development and Alliances, Good Technology. "Our growing ecosystem of secure, third-party, enterprise apps include the most popular apps in the app stores today—the ones employees are already using. Thanks to the Good Dynamics ecosystem, IT can now say 'yes!' to employees and boost productivity while protecting enterprise data."
New Additions to the Good Dynamics Ecosystem of Enterprise Apps
The new additions to Good's rapidly growing ecosystem of business productivity applications are available now in the Apple Store and encompass the following business productivity categories:
- Picsel SmartOffice for Good Technology – Offering support for Good for Enterprise™ and Good Share™, this visually stunning enterprise application allows mobile workers to create, view, edit, print and share Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF documents securely without exposing corporate data or risking personal privacy.
- Thomson Reuters Pitchboard – A new solution that enables the seamless delivery and return of pitch book iterations and edits between colleagues working on desktops in the office, as well as iPad® users updating documents while on the road. In addition, desktop users can add related content to the document to view on an iPad including news, research and company information to ensure that users are always prepared for meetings and calls.
- Office² Pro for Good – An all-in-one Office editing suite that's been secured by Good Dynamics. Office² Pro for Good works seamlessly with the Good for Enterprise and Good Share applications and lets mobile users collaborate on Microsoft Office compatible files securely on their iPad or iPhone.
- DTE Axiom for iOS – Good Technology Edition – This enterprise-grade app from Advanced Productivity Software allows law firms and other service-related professionals to securely enter and edit time information from any location on their iPad or iPhone. The app has undergone a rigorous certification process to be available to all customers.
Mobile Enterprise App Development
- MicroStrategy Mobile for Good – An application development platform that boosts an organization's productivity by enabling enterprises to build a variety of necessary mobile applications that can deliver workflows, transactions, mobile operations, system access, multimedia and business intelligence.**
Document and Email Management
- Autonomy WorkSite Mobility for Good – An intuitive and market leading document and email management system from Autonomy, an HP company, that improves customer service by letting employees communicate quicker and increases compliance through granular record keeping.
Developers interested in enrolling in the Good Dynamics Developer Network program can find more information at www.good.com/products/good-dynamics.
Good Dynamics is currently available for iOS and Android. For additional information on the feature sets in Good Dynamics for iOS and Android, please visit
**Note: MicroStrategy Mobile for Good is not distributed via Apple App Store, but directly to Enterprises**
About Good Dynamics AppKinetics™
Good Dynamics AppKinetics™ is a patent-pending technology that builds upon Good Technology's unique 'containerization' model to enable the secure and seamless exchange of data between multiple Good Dynamics™ applications—whether developed by Good Technology, an ISV or enterprise. Good Dynamics AppKinetics also allows Good Dynamics applications to securely exchange information with Good for Enterprise™, Good Technology's award winning secure email and collaboration solution.
About Good Technology
Good Technology, the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions, creates a world where employees can securely connect, communicate, and collaborate using their personal iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. A world where IT can manage mobile apps, devices and enterprise data simply and safely to increase overall business productivity. A world where business information can travel wherever it needs to go, without putting sensitive enterprise or personal data at risk. Good Technology's customers include more than 4,000 organizations worldwide, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, legal, and government. Learn more at www.good.com.
©2012 Good Technology Corporation and its related entities. All use is subject to license terms posted at www.good.com/legal. All rights reserved. GOOD, GOOD TECHNOLOGY, the GOOD logo, GOOD FOR ENTERPRISE, GOOD FOR GOVERNMENT, GOOD FOR YOU, GOOD DYNAMICS, SECURED BY GOOD, GOOD MOBILE MANAGER, GOOD CONNECT, GOOD SHARE, and GOOD DYNAMICS APPKINETICS are trademarks of Good Technology Corporation and its related entities. All third-party trademarks, trade names, or service marks are the property of their respective owners. Good's technology and products are protected by issued and pending U.S. and foreign patents.
iPad and, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. ©2012
1 "Pleasing the crowd: how social business solutions can build a successful social workplace," by CIO Custom Solutions Group, October 2012.
2 "Aim To Empower The Anytime, Anywhere Workforce," Forrester Research, Inc. May 2012.
SOURCE Good Technology