Vodafone M2M releases wireless security solutions white paper
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Vodafone M2M has announced the release of a new wireless security solutions white paper, focusing on wireless machine to machine (M2M) technology and how it is changing the security landscape.
The white paper shows the security industry how to reduce cost, simplify installation, extend coverage, and how to open many opportunities for manufacturers, distributors and installers.
Vodafone M2M knows that cutting the cost of security will increase coverage inside and outside the perimeter. The company's extensive support for global deployment & support includes:
· Real-time, transaction-based & policy management
· Management of devices
· Monitoring, configuration & provisioning/activation
· Tailored Pricing plans for connectivity
· Usage, quality & SLA
Globally, Vodafone has the largest dedicated M2M team, strategic partnerships with leading device and software companies, and is viewed as the no.1 M2M market leader by analysts:
· " Vodafone ranked number one worldwide for M2M overall excellence." - Analysys Mason, M2M CSP
· " Vodafone is leading the M2M Market with 23% market share in Europe." - Beecham Research 2011
· " Vodafone takes top spot in Machina Research's 2012 M2M CSP Benchmarking Study"
For more information about how Vodafone supports M2M security solutions globally, or how its portfolio of wireless communications solutions can support your business, download Vodafone's new wireless security solutions white paper via http://m2m.vodafone.com/securityindustryinsights.
Additionally, to view December's security industry webinar - a Wireless Future Increasing coverage, reducing costs and providing added value to security – click here.